Sunday, March 9, 2008

New - Bio of the Week

In my last post I told you about my new e-product, a "Professional Review" of your bio when you purchase my e-book, "How To Write A Great Bio."

These bios are so interesting, I thought it would be fun to share some of them with you, so I'll be posting a "Bio of the Week" starting today.

Some of them are bios I review, some of them are just interesting people I come across as I bob and weave around the internet - which I do on a regular basis.

My first bio belongs to Jack Payne. Jack is a neighbor of mine here in Paradise, but until recently, I didn't know much about him. Then he invited me to visit his blog: legalthriller.blogspot.com, or the "Con Man's Blog".

When I did, here's what I found out about Jack:

Jack Payne was the founder and first editor/publisher of the newsletter, Business Opportunities Digest. His 55 business books have sold over 1.1 million copies, and his best-selling "How To Make a Fortune in Finders Fees" remained in print 25 years. Known for his intensity, his first legal thriller novel, "Six Hours Past Thursday", explores, in-depth, the workings of the con man mind. The first two chapters of "Six Hours Past Thursday" are available to read free online, along with a story summary of the book, at http://www.sixhrs.com/.

No comments: